Archive for June, 2009
Sorry I took so long o_X
5. Remember to always believe in yourself, your friends, and your family. Through the great times in your life, to the struggles in your life there will always be hope for yourself if you strive for greatness. Some of us don’t know what to do with our lives, others have his/her whole life planned out, and some are somewhere in the middle but regardless of where you are at your life believe in yourself. If you aren’t believing in yourself you are just holding yourself back from what really matters in life which are your dreams and goals. Don’t let anyone take these dreams of yours from you even if they are ridiculous. If you aren’t willing to push that extra step you aren’t moving forward and if you don’t think you can do it yourself there are plenty of family or friends willing to help you on your life journey. All you got to have is a dream or a goal you want to accomplish… then the rest is just a step away.
Brigadier General Manos
yours truly. for now.
Well I guess I’ll continue whatever lessons in life I feel that I have learned, and I am sure that some of you might agree.
3. It’s called the past for a reason, so get passed it. Don’t let the past hinder you from your everyday life. The sooner you accept whatever loss or heartbreak you may have suffered the better off you will be in the future. Trust me.
4. Never have to wish you had a time machine. You only live once, so let that be enough. Don’t know where I heard that from but it makes sense. Live your life with no regrets, you’ll never get a second chance (well I guess this depends on your religious views).
5. I’ll leave this one up to you. Just comment.
I’ve been living in Irvine for the past two weeks and have had a significant amount of time to myself and my thoughts. Here are some random shit. Enjoy, bitches.
You learn a bunch of shit in your life from books, teachers, friends & family, etc. But the deepest and most profound of these are the ones you learn from your own life experiences.
1. People come and go. Most of them aren’t worth more than a donkey’s dick to you. Then there are the select few that you will spend the best and worst times of your life with. This minority is your family and friends.
2. I change. You change. We change. Everyone changes. Whether it is for the best or worst, it’s a part of life. Sooner or later that high school sweetheart of yours or that best friend in middle school will be a complete stranger to you. So just accept it and stride hard.
3. Someone finish this.
*Never mix your significant other with your friends.
** Holding hands is far more intimate than sex. I will have sex before I hold hands with a girl. There’s something about the act of linking fingers and palms. Maybe it’s the public declaration of being “together”. Or maybe it’s because guy and girl are both soberly acknowledging something that is not completely driven by lust.
i thought it was summer.